Quite a few people I know have fully divested their investments in CapitaMalls Asia. They did this as the counter tested resistance at $1.88 many times recently. Looking at the daily chart, it is obvious that $1.88 is a strong barrier to further upward movement in price. So? Sell at $1.88 or, if we are lucky, higher on whipsaws, and wait for price to pull back before buying in again? If only life were that simple and if only Mr. Market were that cooperative.

Personally, I am also waiting for price to weaken to supports at $1.83 and $1.80 before increasing my exposure to this counter. Look at the MFI and RSI and we see them bordering on overbought. However, remember that in very bullish conditions, things could stay overbought for quite a while. So, being overbought doesn’t mean much and it does not mean …