Telecom stock’s profitability is affected by technology substitutes, size of capital expenditures and the ability to monetize and fight for market share.
We talk a lot of telecom stocks at Investment Moats, and if you would like to know what I thought about them and their direction take a look at the following articles
- Primer to telecom investing: Singtel, M1, Starhub
- Starhub, M1 and Singtel’s existing telecom business model approaches end of life
- How the smartphone revolution will affect M1, Starhub and Singtel
- Smartphone revolution causing back hual problems
- Telecom operators in US moves to tiered pricing
- The rise of VOIP iPhone App Viber
- Starhub indicates it will review buffet price plans for tiered plans
Now I thought its time we take a peak again at the future to see if its still rosy for the telecom stocks going forward.
Near term economic moat
In the near term, telecom …