One dividend stock that I missed out on was really vehicle inspection and general testing company VICOM
- A strong business model that is based on something always needed
- Zero debt
- 43% of balance sheet is in cash, 16% of its market cap is in cash
- Yield has went down to 3.4%
- One of the few stocks that have been resilient in the GFC
- Have been raising dividend payout yearly
- PTB is around 3.8 times indicating that return on assets should be pretty high
- PE of 14 times or 7% earnings yield
Vicom announced their results today again. View it here. Once again it’s the same old story, Profit up 13%, adding more cash.
I waiting for it to correct to add in. I missed my chance. This is a stock that have very strong moat, low capex and very cash flow generating.
Which would I invest in? A …