2012 has come to a close. It was indeed another unpredictable year. 2012 didn’t look anywhere close to a bull market in stocks for the first half of the year and yet, Straits Times Index returned about 18% year-to-date excluding dividends. Once again, it has proved market predictions are not worth much.
Over here in BigFatPurse, we have made more friends and gained more knowledge. We are heartened to see growth in our readership. Thank you for being part of the learning journey with us. The following articles were read most by you on BigFatPurse:
Top Favorites in 2012
- Play CASHFLOW Game Online!
- How to buy Singapore Government Bonds?
- Do not buy Critical Illness Insurance
- 7 Singapore REITs trading at 30% discount
- Buddha – “When the student is ready, the teacher will appear”
- How to buy gold?
- Singapore Property Auctions
- Straits Times Index Exchange Traded Fund (STI ETF)
- 6 Reasons …