1. CACHE Logistics Trust
· New acquisitions made in 2012 have started to contribute rental income. Buying a newly-completed full ramp-up warehouse along 15 Gul Way.
· Increase in distributable income.
· Largest ramp-up warehouse provider in Singapore.
· 100% occupancy rate.
· Strong working relationship with quality MNC tenants.
· Triple net master leases.
· No refinancing needs until 2014.
· Pipeline of possible future acquisitions from sponsor.
· More competition as new industrial properties are ready this year.
2. AIMS AMP Capital REIT
|Phase 1 at 20 Gul Way is completed|
· Completion of Phase 1 at 20 Gul Way. This new property has started to contribute rental income. Full contribution expected in 1Q2013.
· Phase 2 is set to be completed on schedule and within budget by 2013 year …