Property Renting Tip #4: Utilities handover


You do not need to terminate the existing power supplies or utilities for the new Tenant.All you have to ensure is that the next occupier submits a request to SP Services (Singapore Power,an energy utility company) to change the billing party of the said premise with an effective date.

If you have a Real Estate Broker who has introduced the Tenant to you, the Broker can assist you on the utilities handover so there will be no disruption in the utilities supplies when the Tenants take over the unit.

By Eileen Tan and Ui Wei Teck, property investors and authors of Enjoying Mid-Life Without Crisis. This tip and dozens more are from their book.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

by on April 24, 2013 · 0 comments

Posted in Buying Singapore Property