FTSE ST Real Asset Investment Trust (FTSE ST REIT) Index changes from 714.18 to 731.88 compare to last post on Singapore REIT Fundamental Comparison Table on Mar 1, 2014. The index is trading above 200D SMA (moving sideway) after breaking out from a Descending Triangle. A trend reversal in making base on technical analysis.
- Price/NAV increases from 0.9687 to 0.9930.
- Dividend Yield decreases from 6.84% to 6.72%
- Gearing Ratio maintain at 34.00%.
- In general (base on quantitative analysis and technical analysis), most Singapore REIT is slightly under value now and the distribution yield is attractive (but with risks). Most of the Singapore REITs are trading in a consolidation range but some REITs have broken the 200D SMA resistance. These REITs may start an uptrend soon if they are able to stay above the 200D SMA as support.
- There are one key negative point to take note …