It has been almost a month since my last purchase, which is small odd lot of Facebook share on 29th April 2014. My next target is KSH Holdings (ER0.SI), in Real Estate Development Industry. I’ve briefly run through their 2013 financial reports and it seems to pass all my personal “value stock” assessment indicators.
To top it off, it is in line with Analyst’s (OCBC) BUY signal. KSH Holdings is currently traded at SGD0.54 and I am trying my hand on SGD0.53 (via my CPF fund).
Some key indicators of the stock that interests me:
1. Revenue and Net Profit in 2013 are on UPWARDS trend
2. Healthy Balance Sheet
3. Return On Asset (ROA) of 9.6% (FY2013)
4. Return On Equity (ROE) of 18.6% (FY2013)
5. Trailing Price/Earning (P/E) of 4.82
6. OCBC’s latest Target Price is SGD0.71
7. Recently …