Two person earning the same amount of money annually, one knows how to build wealth through paper assets like stocks and bonds, another only knows how to put more in insurance savings policies, who comes out on top?
Here are the permutation:
- Both makes $2,500 gross monthly, with 2 months bonus ($35,000 annual at the start), income growing at 3% per annum
- Both takes home after a 20% deduction ($28,000 annual at the start)
- Guy A channels 15% of his take home income into a portfolio of stocks and bonds making a consistent 6% per annum
- Guy B channels 30% of his take home income into insurance savings endowment making a consistent 2.5% per annum
- Both starts at 25 years old and plans to retire at 65 years old
We use my Wealthy Calculator available to all for FREE to compute the figures.
Guy A would have channelled $316k …