Did a quick check on the list of Singapore Stocks using the Google Finance Stock Screener. Trying to look for high growth stocks with low or no debt.
- Basically my criteria is as follows:
- A min 5 yrs EPS growth rate of 7 (this is quite controversial – would be better if it is 10) .
- Current ratio of more than 1.5.
- Total debt / equity of less than 15%.
- Return on equity (5 yrs average) of min. 18%
- Return on assets of min 14%
The results (see below):
I currently own the shares of 4 of these companies (highlighted in yellow).
Vicom would not be in this list if I did not lower min 5 yrs EPS growth rate to 7. In addition, Super Group would also be not in this list if I raise the bar for Net Profit Margin to min 15%…