Today is the first day of 2016. Happy New Year everyone!
In 2014, my year was wrapped up with our godsend newborn. In 2015, the year ended with a family vacation in Hua Hin, where me and my siblings witnessed a very Happy Mum. Both years ended great and no complains whatsoever from me!
The final moments of 2015 for me were spent in a movie theatre last night watching “Yip Man 3” – just me and wife spending time romantically together. Thumbs up for the show and for the last night in 2015!
Now let’s recap 2015 as follows.
2015 at a Glance
- Malaysia 1MDB alleged scandal
- Nepal earthquake
- Mayweather still unbeaten with win over Pacquiao
- Greece stays in European Union
- Syria refugees crisis
- China devalued currency in Aug and world stock markets tumbled
- Volkswagen scandal
- Liverpool FC appoint Jurgen Klopp as manager
- Attacks in …