So Sino Grandness released their Q1 results earlier today – rather impressive results all around, to be honest. Steady increases across all product segments, with decent coverage and growth with regards to their Garden Fresh subsidiary.
Anyone interested in checking out the reports for themselves can find them on the SGX website here.
For those of you who aren’t interested in scrolling through the full report, here are the cliffnotes:
– Q12016 profit experienced a 233.0% increase from Q12015,
– revenue from their beverage segment increased by 30%, (strong demand for Garden Fresh juices)
– revenue from their canned goods segment (both domestic and international) increased by 10%.
– Garden Fresh has become the main sponsor for The Voice of China,
– Sino had a successful trade exhibition show.
Distribution and Selling Expenses have gone …