Is it impo@ssible to buy two house in singapore???
As there will be too many numbers, this topic will be a two part series with the final one connecting all of them together.
Before buying it is always important to know ALL costs/factors behind them.
Cost Factors – Upfront fees before getting your keys
- Buyer Stamp Duty Tax (BSD) – On property price
- 1% for the first 1$80k
- 2% for the next $180k
- 3% for the remaining amount
- Additional Buyer Stamp Duty Tax (ABSD) – On property price [On top of your BSD]
- 7% (Second Property) – Singaporean Rate
- 10% (Third & Subsequent properties onward) – Singaporean Rate
- 5% (First Property) – Singapore PR
- 10% (Second Property & Subsequent properties onward) – Singapore PR
- 15% (First Property & Subsequent properties onward) – Foreigners
- Legal/Valuation/Fire insurance Fees – USED TO be absorbed by the banks (Now you have to pay)
- Market Rate …