Update: 22 October 2016
Thank you everyone for your participation. It is another overwhelming response and I will be contacting the selected readers soon.
For those who miss out, the organiser has gave me a discount code “TFS” where you can still purchase the tickets at the early bird price of S$39.
Another investment talk on the horizon, this time alongside Alvin and Louis, BigFatPurse has invited a panel of trusted external speakers who are experts in their field of investing.
Date: 5th November 2016 (Sat)
Time: 1 pm to 5 pm
Venue: Lifelong Learning Institute (Paya Lebar)
Topics And Speakers:
- Aggregate Style of Value Investing – Wong Seak Eng (Fund Manager and Co-Founder of Aggregate Asset Management)
- Diversified Value Strategies – Lee Kian Soon (CEO and Hedge Fund Manager of Astral Asset Management)
- Opportunistic Investing in Distressed Real Estate – Ong Kang Lin (CEO, Fund Manager of SiS Asset Management and Adjunct Finance Lecturer.)
- How to profit from current opportunities in Platinum and why Precious Metals are being sought after by investors – Brian Lan (Managing Director of GoldSilver Central, Member of GoldSilver Central’s Board of Directors.)
- Q & A Discussion Panel – Interact with the speakers and ask them questions related to their topic.
Click here to find out more about the Seminar.
The organiser is offering me five free tickets and I will like to offer it to the readers. Once again, it is my small way of thanking you readers.
The rules are the same, to get the ticket simply contact me or email me directly with a question for the speakers. Your questions will be submitted to the organiser and the speakers may address some of them during the seminar. The organiser may also be contacting you via email for feedback.
Please also include the following information so that the organiser can register you and send you a confirmation mail:
- Contact number
I respect your privacy and will not reveal this information to anyone else.
I will close the give away on Friday 21 October or earlier if the response is overwhelming.