As political instability sits into the mind of everyone, market prices (Singapore stocks) are fluctuating to hit rock bottom.
Singapore Airline has a few subsidiaries – Cargo / Engineering / Silkair / Scoot / Tours & Travel | Founded since 1947 |a
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.872 (13.8% undervalued)
- Price to earning ratio : 14.047
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 8.537 ( Very low reliance on financing for growth)
- Growth Performance : 5.08
- Current Ratio : 1.005 (Ability to liquidate in peace)
- Cash flow per share : 2.11 ( You’re paying $9.77)
- Average management ability ( Unstable dividend payout | 4 years constant growth in net income (Reducing cogs)| Still making loses under cashflow management)
Would it be a buy ??? Hmm.. I would seriously consider …