currently stuck in the hotel in Bahrain while processing some work documents. was wondering what else to do, other than work, and i remembered i signed up for the eVIMC few weeks back. finally got the chance to complete the course today.
coming from an engineering background. i find the course quite refreshing (maybe those with fiance background may think otherwise).. Engineers have a tendency to prefer to look at numbers, excel sheets, so to me, i like the way it was presented.
in a way, kinda remind me of uni lectures.
- presentation is clean and neat
- user interface is straightforward
- lessons were short and sweet. not too long, that will bore you
- simplifying the concept of CNAV
- establish a set parameters to follow
- very good introduction for those starting out investing
- can relate to the 2 x SGX eg mentioned in the course
- to be honest, i …