As market get wilder, I’ll be trying to do more analysis as I would wanna be vested in such low price!
An integrated info – communications company | It is a subsidiary of Asia Mobile Holdings Pte Ltd | Founded in 1998 (17 years)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 22.672 (22 times overvalued of its actual value)
- Price to earning ratio : 14.265 (Growing above industry standard of 9.844)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 429.534 % ( A very high reliance on financing for growth) – 4 times higher than M1 | 10 times higher than Singtel
- Growth Performance : 7.03% (Better than Singtel by 7%)
- Current Ratio : 0.948 ( Inability to pay off short-term debt and long term obligation if liquidated ) – Below industry standard (1.135)
- Cash flow per …