How bad can a listed company go??
Listed on 2010 | 21 Industrial Property – Chemical Warehouse & Logistic / High Tech Industrial / Warehouse logistic / General Industrial |
- IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to Book Ratio : 0.643
- Price to Earning Ratio :
6.81 [Rough number through average dividing from its Reit price] – Growing at below industrial standard of 14.172 –
- LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Gearing : 73.14% ( Above average reliance on financing for growth)
- Wale : 2.89 Years ( Not really good compared to Soilbuild at 4.8 years – Same industry)
- Current Ratio : 0.231 (Inability to pay off short-term debt and long term obligation) – SoilBuild has a higher ratio by 7.2 times
- Growth Rate : -8%
- Cash Flow Per Share : $ -0.1971 (Super bad)
- Book Value per share: 0.808 (Probably due …