I just read this article on property in Today written by Ku Swee Yong (I know, I’m a bit slow) and I thought that it was an excellent read regarding Iskandar and property investing in Malaysia in general.
Here are the main points that I picked up:
- Completion **TARGET** is 2026
- Terminus cities benefit from HSR links
- Cities along the route declined in GDP and fixed asset investment (Malaysian cities)
- MM2H programme is a complete failure
- Large number of projects haven’t even broken ground
- Completed projects are empty as shit