1. Received SIA dividend of 9 cents/share
2. Received Genting SP dividend of 1.50 cents/share
3. Received SingPost dividend of 1.00 cents/share
4. Sold partial MapletreeCom Trust share obtained through preferential offering at $1.52 (vs $1.42), the capital channel to Kep DC Reit preferential offering. MapletreeCom Trust holding decreased by 34.15% and Strategic cost reduced from $0.239/share to $0.0419/share.
5. Kep DC Reit holding increased by 31.25% and holding price increased from $0.8719 to $0.9393 due to preferential offering at $1.155
6. Received Kep REIT scrip dividend, increasing holding by 10.69%, reducing Strategic cost to $0.0409/share
7. Received FrasersCom Trust scrip dividend, increasing holding by 13.83%, reducing Strategic cost to $0.0398/share
|Stock||Holding Price*||Market Price||Unrealized Profit/Loss||Dividend Return|