Everybody knows this brand means good?
Listed on SGX 2012 | Indonesia, Malaysia & Singapore | 1.3 million Home Club members
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 0.789 (21.1% below fair value)
- Price to earning ratio : 9.664 ( Growing below industry standard at 13.45 – but still better than Challenger)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 110% ( High reliance on financing – 4,583 worst than Challenger)
- Growth Performance : -25.13% ( Better than Challenger – growth rate is 1.8%)
- Current Ratio : 2.664 (lower than Challenger by 0.95)
- Cash flow per share : 0.0711 ( Challenger is at 0.56)
- Weak management ability ( Reduction in dividend | Negative net income margin growth | reducing gross profit margin | Increased in financing | Still making losses on their investment)
3) Technical AnalysisRead the full article →