Since the start of the year, STI has rise from 2880 to 3133 in a short space of 3 months. Have you been making gains?
I have been very lucky to make quite a number of gains within this short period.
Managed to sell, as well as buy and sell:
– Wheelock Properties (Singapore) Limited at 10% profit.
– TTJ Holdings Limited at minimum 20% profit.
– Singapore Airlines Limited at 5% profit
– Sing Holdings Limited at about 20% profit
– Sabana REIT at about 20% profit
– Singhaiyi Group Ltd at about 30% profit
– Yongnam Holdings Ltd at about 10% profit (and then I bought again after it dropped!)
– TIH Limited at about 15% profit.
I have also manage to reduce numerous holdings and many of my counters are also in an overall gain position (Currently I am almost 25% to 30% cash).
Other than luck and most …Read the full article →