Ever wonder what happen to all the Sakae Sushi Restaurants?
Sakae Holdings have over 18 brands / Start in 1996 / With 200 Outlets worldwide
Sounds like an achievement doesn’t it? but would you still buy after you know the numbers?
Comparison will be done with ChasWood Resources Holding (5TW)
1) IDENTIFICATION OF COMPANIES THAT ARE UNDERVALUED.
- Price to book ratio : 1.264 (26.4% Above fair value) 5TW – 1.472
- Price to earning ratio : Not given ( Above industry standard – 86.67)
2) LEARN ABOUT THEIR NUMBERS
- Debt To Equity : 160% [Exponential increase in financing] | 517%
- Growth Performance :
- Dividend Yield : 1.74% [5 Years] | Doesn’t pay –
- Current Ratio : 0.419 [Poor ratio within 5 years] |0.4719 [Poor ratio within 5 years]
- Book Value per share : 0.2216 | 0.0109
- Cash Flow per share : …