Firstly, I’d like to say that the below is something that I believe in very strongly.
Retirement plans seems like a big and complex subject.
If I can reduce it to the irreducible minimum, it means this – that when you retire, you must have three things.
- You must have a fully paid house.
- You must have a good medical expense insurance.
- And of course, you must have a lifelong stream of income.
At its most basic level, you must have these three things. And the good news is, our CPF takes care of all these three things, right?
- Because your CPF gives you the Medisave account that allows you and help you to buy your medical expense insurance.
- Your CPF, when you are retired, will give you that annuity for life – stream of income.
- Your CPF, if you don’t have enough cash, helps you buy the house.
And so, if you are …