There seems to be competition among the banks in Singapore which is good for consumers as they start to give more interests and benefits to get more customers. Previously, many cashback cards were launched with no minimum spend and no other conditions. You get cashback for any spending.
Today, there’s a new cashback card which gives up to 3% cashback. This is the NEW Standard Chartered Spree Credit Card. Again, to match the competition in the market, there is also no minimum spend to get cashback. Here are the details I managed to pull out from the bank:
- No minimum spend and up to $60 cashback monthly
- Earn 3% cashback on all online spends in foreign currency and all vPost spends
- Earn 2% cashback on all online spends in local currency, all contactless and mobile payments
- Earn 1% cashback on all other retail spends
- Many other privileges for Singapore Post …