I never written much about my life with our government forced saving account, our CPF system.
2 weeks ago, one of the reader’s question about how his CPF would compound, reminded me about this.
So why not I just write something so that you can have a coherent idea about my life with CPF.
This article will explore:
- The role of My CPF to serve my Life Goals
- Why I do not carry out CPF transfers and voluntary top ups
- Reasons for not purchasing a property with CPF (and not with cash as well)
- My CPF asset allocations and blended rate of return
- The possibility of not contributing to my CPF after 39 years old and meeting the CPF full retirement sum, basic retirement sum
- Ramblings against common narratives
If you are a young working adult, you can take a look at how uncle Kyith does things. They …