Time flies and 2017 is gone. All my tradings are done and all dividends are collected. It is time to review my portfolio’s winners and losers in 2017.
Top Dividend Contributors:
1. Starhub (8.76%):
– Starhub is the top dividend contributor in my portfolio.
2. SGX (8.64%):
– SGX has dividend payout every quarter, almost like a REIT.
3. SPH (6.62%):
– SPH has turned red in my portfolio.
Dethroned: Saizen Reit (2016).
In 2016, the top 3 dividend contributors accounted for 35% of my total dividends. In 2017, the top 3 dividend contributors accounted for just 24% of the total dividends. So, more diversification achieved.
Next, some New Year fun and amusement.
Dividend Yield Winners (龙虎榜):
1. AIMSAMPI Capital Industrial Reit (7.79%):
– Steady stream of dividends from the reit.
– Probably will get more in …