Someone tried shilling a new ICO (initial coin offering) to me recently and after just 15 minutes, I was so convinced and believe this to be another outright scam, so I’m documenting this here for us all to come back in March 2018 to see what happens.
A little intro into Legitcoin: they claim to be:
- The “biggest ICO project of 2018”
- Legitcoin “will be one of the fastest blockchains ever made”
- Will be listed on Bittrex and HiBTC (I think they mean HitBTC, LOL!)
- Registered users are “entitled to free Legitcard for ATM cash withdrawal of Legitcoin or any cryptocurrency worldwide”
- Moreover, they promise that Legitcoin will be “accepted online by merchants in an increasing number of countries”
Let’s delve a little deeper into each …