Dear readers, against the current Singapore stocks markets backdrop, which is getting a little more volatile, as Singapore stocks takes cues from the choppy US stocks markets, some stocks have gone down and some stocks have gone even lower. Below is the list of ten Billion-cap stocks which are trading at 52-weeks lows now.
1) Lippo Malls Indonesia Retail Trust
2) China Aviation Oil (Singapore) Corporation Ltd
3) Genting Hong Kong Limited
4) Singapore Exchange Limited
5) Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited 0.22%
6) Singapore Press Holdings Limited 0.40%
7) Thai Beverage Public Company Limited 0.62% …