It has been a while since there was an IPO that interest us me. CZM is not joining because she has never heard of this company or their products. Neither have I but I am just a number guy. You can find the prospectus here.
Hyphens Pharma International Limited is a pharmaceuticals/medical company with the following 3 core businesses:
– Specialty pharma principals (53.6% of 2017 total revenue)
– Proprietary brands (11.4% of 2017 total revenue)
– Medical hypermart and digital (35.0% of 2017 total revenue)
There will be 29,600,000 Invitation Shares with 3,000,000 Public Offer Shares and 26,600,000 Placement Shares at S$0.26. The closing date will be 16 May 2018 at 12 pm and it will start trading on 18 May 2018 at 9 am.
From what I can understand, they sell/distribute drugs:
– Specialty pharma principals = selling/distributing other companies’ drugs
– Proprietary brands = selling their own drugs + patents (Ceradan and TDF)
– Medical hypermart and digital = selling drugs online