Astrea IV Class A-1 bonds are the talk of the town right now, and I’ve received so many DMs about this so I’m finally sitting down to evaluate and write this.
– The bond is launched by Astrea IV Pte. Ltd, which is an indirect subsidiary of Temasek
– 4.35% interest rate offered
– IPO applications close at 12 noon on 12 June 2018
– You can apply through ATM or online banking via DBS, POSB, OCBC or UOB
– Minimum subscription amount: S$2,000
– You CANNOT use your CPF or SRS funds to apply for this bond.
– Bond starts trading on SGX-ST on 18 June 2018
What are you really buying into?
Now, don’t get misled by the above headline published in The Business Times last week – this is NOT a Temasek bond. Rather, it is a bond issued by one of their subsidiaries.