For those of you who know me, it is no secret that I am a big advocate of insurance. In fact, I see it as a non-negotiable purchase in our lives, and would rather spend on this than any branded goods anytime.
I believe so strongly in insurance that I’ve written quite extensively on this topic, including:
- important questions to ask your insurance agent (aka how to sieve out the bad eggs)
- your guide to hospitalisation insurance (aka Integrated Shield Plans) in Singapore
- should you buy hospitalisation insurance when you’re already covered by MediShield Life and your employer? (answer = yes!)
- why so many consumers find their medical claims rejected (and what you can do to ensure it doesn’t happen to you)
- why you don’t have to buy whole life insurance (if you have no dependents)
- are retirement saving plans offered by insurance companies a good deal?
- the 7-year …