Here comes part two of the new cooling measures show with the government raising five percent Additional Buyer Stamp Duty and lowering five percent for Loan-to-Value on July 5.
In the midst of frantic last-minute buyers and discontented industry stakeholders, let me show you the true picture in this video:
1. How analysts prove to be the worst predictors again?
2. Where is the euphoria in the market?
3. What will happen to the buyers now?
4. Are developers done with building land banks?
5. How safe are our banks and their loans?
6. What is going to happen next?