< BACK TO MAIN BLOG 13th July 2018 Most of my expenditure is on sustenance. Yes, I meant food. You can contribute your thoughts like Junel here.

In this day and age, we’re spoilt for choice. Fund managers are no longer limited to Human Financial Advisors, there are also automated Robo-Advisors that can do the same job at a lower fee.

If you are still unsure about what exactly Robo advisors are, they basically offer low-cost diversified passive investing where algorithms help recommend you stocks and manage your portfolio.

Main Differences Between Robo-Advisor And Human Advisor   Robo-Advisor Human-Advisor Fees 0.2% – 1% of total invested per year 2% – 3% of total invested per year Services Manages investments Manages investments + More specialised services (Eg. Tax advice, Estate planning) Good for – Beginners
– Less complicated investments
– “Lazy” Investors – Experienced investors with more assets
– More complicated