Posted on August 6th 2018




You might have been sold something wrongly by an adviser. It sounded right at first and the numbers were alluring. To your horror, you discovered it too late. By then, the 14-day free look period is over. You can’t cancel your plan anymore. You don’t want to/can’t meet the adviser again, and just want to get your policy problems settled. Where do you go to?  Fortunately, there are several places where you can look for resolution of your financial disputes. In this article, fundMyLife shows you the places you can go to if you have financial disputes.

#1 Financial institution

The first place to go to, before going anywhere else, is going to the financial institution that the adviser belongs to. For example, you’d reach out to insurance companies or banks depending on who and where you bought your policy