I bought 112,000 shares of SingMedical at average price of about 43.71cts per share.
My projected minimum guaranteed yearly net profit of SingMedical going forward (at least 5 years):
(1) Ciputra Eye Indonesia: $60,000.
(2) Astra Women Clinic: $4,615.000.
(3) Cancer Centre: $2,400.000.
(4) Kids Clinic: $2,300.000.
(5) Baby & Children Specialist Clinic: $1,000.000.
(6) Pheniks: $500,000.
————————————————————————————————- Total: $10,875,000.
Below might have some contributions going forward:
(1) CHA (Vietnam & Australia market).
(2) Novena Radiology & Lifescan Imaging.
(3) New dental clinics.
What am i buying into SingMedical?
(1) SingMedical aims to be a Medical Disruptor in medical industry, especially in Singapore
– to provide one stop solution for women & children’s segment.
– to bring down the cost since they want to have centralised and owned imaging centres.
– to have tele-medicine platform that both local and patients across the region will use to consult with their specialists throughout their treatment cycle.
(2) They are in the women & children’s segment which is one of the …