We have regulations in Singapore governing the property industry. But we don’t have any guidelines in Singapore monitoring the property news. That’s why we see misleading headlines, biased statements and hard-sell advertorials flying everywhere.
Last week, there is another piece of crap property news seen all over the place. Let’s cut the crap here and get to the truth in this video.
I will share with you five things in the podcast:
1) Who started all these crap?
2) Why we crave for country rankings?
3) How objective is the report?
4) How they built a virtual office market?
5) What harm can crap property news do to us?
You can now watch the podcast below. If you want to read the script, turn on the “cc” button – the leftmost button at the bottom right hand corner.
If you like this video, please give me a “Like” and subscribe