I will be speaking again at the coming SMART Expo at Suntec Convention & Exhibition Centre on 30-31 March 2019 (most probably on Saturday late afternoon).
I have three presentation topics in mind. Could you let me know which topic you want me to cover at the event?
1st Topic: Implications of Singapore’s Aging Population on Housing
– Past, present and future trends in population and household incomes
– Is the Singapore government adopting the right policies?
– What will happen to our public, private and landed housing?
– Retirement living: learning from the developed world
2nd Topic: Singapore Property Market #10YearChallenge
– Remember the property news and market concerns after the financial crisis?
– Challenges of developers, agencies, banks, buyers and seller in a downturn
– The hard-hit versus the resilient property sectors during a crisis
– Projects advertised on papers 10 years ago – what happen to them now?
– How likely are the #10YearChallenge risks and opportunities come