Chinese New Year was just passed, and we’re now at the end of February. Total portfolio value increased to $714,766.89 with $4,000 fresh contribution. Return YTD was 2.39%, XIRR YTD was 15.85%, and XIRR since inception was 4.96%. Equity allocation was at 14.85%, with the remaining 85.15% in cash and bond.

Though market continued to rise in February, but it seemed the rise has slowed down compared to January. Will March be the start of the inflexion point? My guess is as good as yours. If the next few months provide the opportunity to get good companies at better valuation, I’m ready to increase my equity allocation.
I sold Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd & Heineken Malaysia Bhd and received total dividends of $541.01.

Date Securities Name FCY SGD
7-Feb-2019 Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Bhd (MYR) 140.30 46.21
7-Feb-2019 BT Group PLC (GBP) 81.36 142.24
28-Feb-2019 First REIT 247.25 247.25
28-Feb-2019 Capitaland Commercial Trust 39.78 39.78
28-Feb-2019 Capitaland Mall Trust 65.52 65.52

Link to Yaruzi’s low cost portfolio as of February 2018