I just attended a talk organized by CoAssets with the keynote speaker being Jim Rogers.
Some takeaways from his speech:
1) He is expecting a big correction that is going to be the worse in his lifetime due to the huge debt load globally.
2) He is bullish on USD, Agriculture and China (The road to number 1 will be bumpy).
3) Hk is likely to fade in importance once the Rmb becomes convertible. Shanghai and Shenzhen will be where the action is.
4) He is unlikely to invest in Reits in the near future (2019-2020) as current low-interest rate is not sustainable.
5) Expect oil to be range-bound to perhaps 2022 before a possible surge as world oil reserves are still declining.
For those who would like to set up a trading account, kindly Register Here.
The information contained in this publication