Closing date of application: 10 March 2008
Commencement of trading: 12 March 2008
Established in the 1967, Roxy-Pacific holdings is a Singapore-based specialty property and hospitality group.
- The development and sale of residential properties typically comprising small to medium size residential developments such as apartments and condominiums targeted at middle to upper middle income segments.
- For competitive positioning, our Group places an emphasis on unique designs.
- Between 2004 and 2007, our Group developed nine projects and sold 279 units of small to medium sized developments, mainly in the eastern region of Singapore, including St. Patrick's Loft and Axis@Siglap.
Hotel Ownership and Property Investment:
- They own the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and 51 retail shops at The Roxy Square Shopping Centre.
- The Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel (“Grand Mercure”) is a major asset and is managed by international hotel operator, Accor Group. Read more...