It turned out that November is an active month. I have previously shared with you my bearish view on STI and the fact that i would have cut my positions inCache, Suntec and STXOSV some time back. It turned out that i should have “stuck” to my initial instincts. With the benefit of hindsight, the decision to switch from Starhub to STXOSV and M1 turned out to be a foolish one as it created more volatility to my portfolio without adding value and created a loss.

Today i am in a capital preservation mode and decided to liquidate my positions in SRS for the 3 stocks this morning. Not too sure if it will be a good or lousy decision but i had no time to watch the market. I may progressively cut my remaining positions should my ‘trailing’ stops be triggered. The only problem with this strategy is …

Advertisements