Dear readers, currently, there are quite a lot of dynamics on the global stocks markets arena with US and North Korea engaged in a war of words. With such dynamics at play, global stocks markets respond in tandem. Amidst the current stocks markets backdrop, investors must still remain clear-headed and focused in their investments. Here is a list of sixteen Singapore stocks, each having a market capitalization of at least SGD $1 billion that are trading at no more than 5% from their 52-week trading lows.
1) Delfi Limited
2) Sinarmas Land Limited
3) SPH REIT
4) SATS Ltd.
5) ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited
6) Singapore Post Limited
7) Jardine Cycle & Carriage Limited
8) China Everbright Water Limited
9) StarHub Ltd.
10) Singapore Telecommunications Limited
11) SIA Engineering Company Limited
12) Sheng Siong Group Ltd
13) OUE Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust
14) Starhill Global Real Estate Investment Trust