Happy New Year!
“I shall read one good book in 2020 and reread 2 of my old books”. That is one of my personal development goals for 2020″.
To be honest, I have always told myself to write about what I learnt/liked after reading the books but never got around to doing so. Looking back, I have always entered the bookstore – Kinokuniya either because I happened to be in the mall or that I had a sudden motivation to grab a book. While I do still enjoy a good fiction book, all the books that I have read so far in the past 4 years was non-fiction.
The following is a list of books that I’ve read:
List of books
1. Non-Bullshit Innovation
2. The Globotics Upheaval: Globalisation, Robotics and the Future of Work
3. Technology and the Threat of Mass Unemployment
4. Japan and the Shackles of the Past
5. Building Wealth through REITS (Finance)
6. Show Me The Money – Book 1 (Finance)