Dasin Retail Trust (SGX: CEDU) is a property trust with a share price (technically known as unit price for REITs and property trusts) of S$0.81 at the time of writing.
At that unit price, Dasin Retail Trust is valued at a price-to-book (PB) ratio of 0.6x and has a distribution yield of around 7%.
Does the property trust attract me as a long-term investor?
Let’s explore using my 10-step guide to pick the best Singapore REITs.
As a summary, here are the 10 steps I use to pick the best Singapore REITs:
- Growth in Gross Revenue and Net Property Income
- Growth in Distribution Per Unit
- Property Yield of Between 5% and 9%
- Gearing Ratio of Below 40%
- Interest Coverage Ratio of Above 5x
- Healthy Portfolio Occupancy Rate
- Positive Rental Reversions
- Presence of Growth Prospects
- Acceptable Price-to-Book Ratio
- Distribution Yield of Above 5%
Dasin Retail Trust, which