BHG Retail REIT (SGX: BMGU) is a retail REIT with shopping malls in China.
BHG Retail REIT’s share price (technically known as unit price for REITs) stands at S$0.61 at the time of writing.
At that price, the retail REIT is valued at a price-to-book (PB) ratio of 0.7 and a distribution yield of around 6%.
Does the retail REIT provide a buying opportunity for long-term investors?
Let’s find out using my 10-step guide to pick the best Singapore REITs.
As a summary, here are the 10 steps I use to pick the best Singapore REITs:
- Growth in Gross Revenue and Net Property Income
- Growth in Distribution Per Unit
- Property Yield of Between 5% and 9%
- Gearing Ratio of Below 40%
- Interest Coverage Ratio of Above 5x
- Healthy Portfolio Occupancy Rate
- Positive Rental Reversions
- Presence of Growth Prospects
- Acceptable Price-to-Book Ratio
- Distribution Yield of Above 5%