How to engage property agents is a question I get from people who are new to renting, buying, selling or leasing their homes. Since I relocated to Singapore 22 years ago, I had rented HDB and private homes, looked for condo units, houses and commercial properties to buy, as well as leased and sold my properties. In this video, I will share my personal experiences with you and answer some of the common questions you have about property agents:
- Is it a must to hire a property agent? Can you DIY?
- When and why do I get help from property agents?
- How do we define a good agent?
- How has the agency business changed over the years?
- Why do people say there are many bad agents?
- What are the chances of meeting good or bad agents?
- Is there a bad agency in the market?
- Should we engage the service of the top agents?