I started investing at one of the worst times ever.
My investment journey began on Feb 2020, a few weeks before the COVID-19 market crash.
The prices kept plunging and I was hooked. I checked my stocks’ performance around 4 times an hour!
However, was that really necessary? The answer is an overwhelming NO.
So how often should you be checking your investments instead?
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Technology has made it really easy to check your stocks
- Why you shouldn’t check your stocks
- Why you should check your stocks
- How often should you check your stocks?
- How can you stop checking your stocks?