If you are planning to buy your 1st private home, you should watch this video. It will answer some common questions from 1st time buyers like you:1. What should you do before you buy?
2. What should you buy for the 1st time?
3. What projects should you buy: new launch or resale?
4. How do you know you can afford it?
5. How many homes should you view before you buy?
6. How to ensure that you won’t buy the wrong thing?
You can now watch the podcast below. The video comes with full script or subtitles. If you are watching from your mobile, make sure that the “Caption” function is on. If you are on your desktop, turn on the “cc” button – the leftmost button at the bottom right hand corner.
I have developed a strong passion for properties since young. In my 20s, I was relocated to Singapore where I bought my first condominium unit at the end of 2002. I added four more to my property portfolio in 4 ½ years’ time. I never expected their total value could be doubled in just a few years.