- Moving on after embroiled in a patent infringement lawsuit
- Positioning itself to win in the era of disruptive technologies, such as 5G and IoT
- New technology requires more complex tests, leading to higher demand for test sockets
- To benefit from increasing demand for semiconductor chips in China
- Manufacturing partnership with Huawei to make further inroads into China markets
- Explosive growth heading towards FY2022 and beyond.
JF Technology Berhad (KLSE:0146) is an original design manufacturer of test sockets. Their products are used to test and screen microchips for major companies in the mobile and automotive industries. Their clients include BMW, Samsung, Canon, Ford and Dell. JF Tech is now one of the most aggressive intellectual property (IP) owners in Malaysia for the semi-conductor test socket industry. They now have 27 granted patents and 35 pending patents.
What is a Test Socket?
Semiconductors needs to be tested during the assembly and packaging process. An integrated